Thursday, July 11, 2013

Torment


Characters:
Lucinda Price, Daniel Grigori, Cameron Briel, Arriane Alter, Gabbe Givens, Roland Sparks, Miles Fisher, Steven, Francesca, Shelby Sterris, Mr. Cole, Mary Margaret  Zane, Dawn, Jasmine, Phil

In book two of the Fallen series, Torment, had a lot to hold up to. Torment did not let me down either. Luce gets sent to a new school in this book where she meets her new friend, Shelby. I think in this book I loved reading more of Shelby's parts. She starts out not really caring much for Luce and is very grumpy, but in the end she is the one that helps Luce manipulate the shadows to explore past lives. You also meet Miles in this book, who is crazy about Luce. I know at the end of the first book you really are pulling and wanting Luce to be with Daniel but then with Miles, you hope it will change and she will be with him. To me what really made this book is Luce not following orders from Daniel anymore. She took control and really can into her own . I gave this book 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment