Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Robinson Trilogy



The Robinson Trilogy by Norma Williams was a impulse buy I made and boy was I glad that I did. This whole series is full of mystery, suspense, and hot sex. With the first book opening to finding the hot professor hitting on one of his students and then taking it a whole lot further, you are almost embarrassed for her and how he somewhat blackmailed her into it. But as the whole book and series goes on you fall in love with the entire story line. I couldn't put it down even if I had wanted to. When Mr. Robinson goes to Texas on a business trip and his flight goes down, I was heart broken and YES even shed a few tears. Rose refusses to believe he is gone because they have not found his body. Thank goodness because when she gets the call that they found him everything seems perfect. That is until she gets there and we find he doesn't even remember her. While they are trying to rebuild a life together and  Adam is trying to remember everything about their life before, he figures out who is behind all the attempted murders of Rose. It was a complete shock to me and made this series even better than before. I gave this whole series 4 /5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment