Sunday, April 28, 2013

Walking Disaster

 “You know why I want you? I didn’t know I was lost until you found me. I didn’t know what alone was until the first night I spent without you in my bed. You’re the one thing I’ve got right. You’re what I’ve been waiting for, Pigeon.”

 5 OUT OF 5 STARS!

Walking Disaster is the follow up to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, all told from Travis Maddox point of view. If you loved the first book you will DIE for the second. I must say I instantly fell in love with Travis and was more than happy to pick up this book to get into that beautiful head of his. 

To me this was perfect from the very start. Getting an understanding for what Travis really was thinking when he did some of the things he had and to feel how he felt. At times my heart was truly hurting for all the pain he was feeling. In on part of the book where the fire happen, my heart was going a mile a minute in panic and worry over them getting out and then the panic he had when he couldn't find his brother. The journey I went on inside his thoughts and watch as he changed through out the book was everything and more that I had been looking forward to with this book.

Most of all i was so happy that at the end we got a look into the life they came to have with each other. I loved loved loved seeing how their life together turned out and found every bit of it perfectly wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment