Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sexy Berkeley

A long-distance relationship with a hot American businessman is the last thing on Beatrice Hart's mind when the day from hell ends with her drink-booking a last minute escape to glamorous Southern California.
With Bea's firm belief that long distance never works, will she ever consider that that an exhilarating introduction at 35,000 feet could lead to anything more than a steamy holiday romance?
Daniel Berkeley is the irresistible, delectable, smoking hot bachelor, determined to make it happen. 


LIST OF CHARACTERS:
Beatrice Hart
Daniel Berkeley
 


I picked this book up on my NOOK just by chance. I was looking for something to pull me out of my reading funk and boy was this what I really needed. We have all had those moments where we had drinks with friends and came up with or were talked into doing or going somewhere. Most the time we wake up the next day and change our minds. This book had me laughing, with moments like Beatrice's freak out on take off  or the mad dash of the elevator for underwear. Not only does this book have great humor in it but it has some very sexy moments that leave you sweating from just reading it. With all these awesome elements to the book I could not put it down and read it in one sitting.

I could go on and on about this book because it really is that good but I am keeping this short and telling you to check it out because you will not be let down. So if you are looking for a book to pull you out of a funk or just something  fun and sexy to read please please please pick up this book. You will no be let down at all with this book by Dani Lovell. With that said I can not wait for the follow up book to this and I will be reading this one again soon. That or take a long flight to England in hopes of something like this happening to me! 4/5 STARS.

Be sure to check out the author on Facebook for post about this book and others to come: https://www.facebook.com/dani.lovell.3

1 comment: