Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shiver



didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)


So far this is one of my all time favorite books. I will admitt that it has a slow start to it but when it picks up you will not be able to put it down. I really loved the use of Rilke as well in this book. His works went hand in hand with this story and all together it is a beautifully written book that I will probably re-read every month for the rest of my life.


List of Characters
Grace: Lead female role/Sam's love
Olivia: Grace's best friend
Isabell: Jack's sister/school snob/big help to Grace and Sam
Sam: Lead male role/Grace's love
Beck: Turned Sam into a wolf/father figure to sam and Head of house in human form
Ulrik: Sam's teacher/where he got his love for German Poetry
Paul: Pack Leader when in wolf form
Jack: Isabell's brother/recently turned/reckless
Cole: New wolf to the pack/turned by Beck
Shelby: Power hungry wolf in the pack/crazy
Officer William Koenig: Plays a big role in all three books
Tom Culpeper: Father to Isabell and Jack/BIG Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment